Changes to Building Department Operations Due to COVID-19 Outbreak- Check Our Forum
Dear Los Angeles Basin Chapter Members and Stake Holders,
Los Angeles Basin Chapter of ICC proudly presents:
Date and Time:
December 12, 2019
11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works
900 South Fremont Avenue, Alhambra Room
Alhambra, CA 91803
Registration Fee (lunch included):
$FREE (for members with RSVP),
$20 (non-members or without RSVP),
1. 2020 Budget Approval - Treasurer will present the 2020 budget for membership approval.
2. Committee Reports – Committee chairs will provide a year-end report for the chapter activities.
3. 2019 Year-End Review - President Shahen Akelyan will summarize the chapter’s activities for the year.
4. 2020 Board Member Election - Nominating Committee Chair will recap the process and present the committee recommendation for the 2020 Board of Directors. Members will vote on elections of the Board Members.
5. Open Forum and Membership Feedback - Membership and stakeholders in attendance are encouraged to provide feedback for next year’s activities.
LIMITED SPACE. Please RSVP if you plan to attend the Chapter meeting. Contact the Basin Chapter’s Treasurer, Ciara Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.